Marino chase to retain and enhance the Company’s trustworthiness by providing high-quality products and services to our consumers. The Company outlook feedback from its consumers as a chance to improve for the future and is committed to being responsive to meet the needs and concerns of consumers and to resolve their complaints as early as possible in a cordial way.
This policy has been drafted to give better guidance on the manner in which manage feedback from our consumers. Our team is consistent, fair and impartial while handling a consumer complaint.
- To make consumers attentive regarding our complaint registration and handling processes
- To assure that concerned staff within the organization understands the complaints handling procedure
- To ensure that investigation on feedback are done impartially with a balanced view of the evidence
- To take feasible steps in order to protect consumer’s personal information
How consumers can reach us?
- Dial our toll-free numbers mentioned on each pack (040 40048140)
- By completing a feedback form on our website – [email protected]
- By writing to- Executive, Customer Care Cell, Marino Food Products Pvt.Ltd. Manjeera Trinity Corporate, 510, 5th Floor, JNTU, Hitech City Road, Telangana, Hyderabad – 500072, India
- By emailing us at [email protected]
What consumers have to provide as an input while registering for the feedback?
Consumers should clearly state the issue and answer the asked questions to help us know all the information and evidence needed to analyze the complaint.
To help us investigate the complaint efficiently, we may ask for the following information:
- Consumer’s name and contact details
- The nature of the complaint (in detail)
- All photographic evidence available
- The defective sample (properly packed wrapper), to be maintained in an airtight container till representative reclaim the same from the consumer
- All documentation which supports customer’s complaint.
Note: We shall record the customer’s personal information for the purpose of marking the complaint. All personal details will be protected from disclosure.
Our Complaint Handling Process
Once the complaint is registered, the consumer will receive a complaint reference number for future communication. Post complaint registration, an initial review will be conducted by our team and the alleged sample shall be collected by our representative from the consumer to analyze at our laboratory.
We keep the recording of every communication with the consumer for further investigation.
We undertake an initial complaint and contact the consumer to clarify all the doubts
With the information we get from the consumer, we start the investigation process and work towards its closure.
As part of our improvement plan, complaints registered by customers shall be monitored by our team to identify trends, if any and remedial actions to be taken to resolve the identified issues.